Brown lens sunglasses
Brown lenses can also block 100% of UV rays, and the soft tones make people feel more comfortable, so that the eyes are not easy to fatigue. However, because the color of brown overlaps with the window and the film, it is not suitable for driving, and the film of the car has blocked ultraviolet rays, and then wears brown lens sunglasses, which is not very effective.
Gray lens sunglasses
Gray lens can not only isolate most of the ultraviolet rays, but also isolate a lot of infrared rays, which can be said to be completely isolated. It does not change the original color of the scene.
However, gray lenses can significantly reduce the light transmittance. Generally speaking, its light transmittance is between 8% and 40%. According to the national standard, this type of sunglasses is called a sun visor, which is one of the dark sunglasses. However dark sunglasses will increase the driver's reaction time. Generally speaking, wearing dark sunglasses will increase the driver's response time by an average of 100 milliseconds.
For example, when driving at high speed at 120 km/h, which is 33.3 m per second. If you increase the reaction time of 100 milliseconds, you’ll drive 3.3 m more until you brake the car, because you didn’t respond in time.
Green lenses sunglasses
Green is the optical three primary colors, which can filter out the two primary colors, blue and red, other than green, which will cause significant chromatic aberration. When driving, the green lens will cause the red light in the traffic light to turn into a black light, which will affect the driver's judgment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to buy sunglasses
- Consumers must pay attention to the following w...
- How to choose Sunglasses
- Optional Sunglasses for Myopia
- Who is not fit to wear sunglasses
- Four sunglasses must not be worn
- How to buy sunglasses
- The origin and development of glasses
- The function of the glasses
- Quality identification of glasses
- What is clip on sunglasses?
- Eyewear knowledge often asked in the eyewear in...
- Frequently asked questions in eyewear industry
- Two ways to identify sunglasses
- How to choose children's sunglasses?
- Fashionable color lens
- How to choose sunglasses that don’t hurt your e...
- What material glasses frame is light?
- Types of eyeglasses
- Components and classification of glasses frames