Polarizers are manufactured based on the principle of polarization of light. The special effect of the polarizer is to effectively exclude and filter out scattered light in the beam. The light can be put into the visual image of the eye on the track of the light track to make the field of vision clear and natural. Used mostly for sunglasses and camera lenses.
Polarized and 100% UV Protection Sunglasses Helps:
- Reduce eyestrain, no tired eyes after a full day in the sun
- Reduce reflections and glare (especially important for those with sensitive eyes or post surgery recovery)
- Protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, minimizing damage to your eyesight in the long run
- Improve contrast and visual clarity
By using a polarizer, the reflection of the water surface can be attenuated, so that the fish in the water can be clearly captured. When shooting such a scene, the projection angle of the light source is close to the angle of the camera photographing, and the maximum deflection angle needs to be between 30 and 40 degrees. When using it, you can adjust it by slowly turning the lens of the front group of the filter to minimize the reflection of the surface of the scene.
For example, in photography such as photographing flower stills, polarizers are often used to take colorful photos. It is useful for landscape photography, floral photography, and for shooting certain scenes that are more reflective. The polarizer is used to capture the landscape and has an excellent effect on the depiction of the clouds. The refractive index of the blue sky is larger than the light scattered by the white clouds. The use of polarizers can also make the color of green leaves more saturated and eliminate the fog of urban scenes at low angles.
Polarized sunglasses ideal for motorcycle and cycling bicycle, driving, running, fishing, golf, racing, skiing, climbing, trekking or other outdoor activities.
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to buy sunglasses
- Consumers must pay attention to the following w...
- How to choose Sunglasses
- Optional Sunglasses for Myopia
- Who is not fit to wear sunglasses
- Four sunglasses must not be worn
- How to buy sunglasses
- The origin and development of glasses
- The function of the glasses
- Quality identification of glasses
- Do you still struggle to put on your make-up an...
- Is it really good for children to wear sunglasses?
- Still throwing contact lenses into the toilet a...
- Do you know which leg should be folded first wh...
- The more glasses you wear, the faster the degre...
- Do you know how many sunglasses lenses are there?
- Do you really know how to choose the eyeglasses...
- How to choose the eyeglass frame that suits you...
- How to distinguish the quality of sunglasses fr...
- How to identify the details of sunglasses?