Throughout childhood eye exercises, the computer users must have forgotten all these things. These traditional eye-protecting eye exercises can be picked up once or twice a day for one or two times, and eye fatigue can be effectively effective ease.
If you want to have a pair of bright eyes, you should not only do eye exercises, but also develop good eye habits and not use your eyes too much. Experts believe that one of the most effective and safe ways to relieve visual fatigue is to use the eye for about 45 minutes and then rest for 10 minutes. Looking for a grass or green tree 10 meters away, due to the shorter wavelength of green, imaging in front of the retina, promote eye relaxation, relaxation of the eye ciliary muscle, and reduce eye fatigue.
Don't blink, don't always blink, eliminate distractions, concentrate, and concentrate on gaze for 25 seconds to identify the contours of the blades of grass or leaves. Stick to 2-3 times a day. Looking at the distance can give the eyes a moderate rest and healthy management with reasonable eyes.
In addition, you can put more green plants next to the computer, not only can prevent radiation and eye care, green makes the optic nerve feel most comfortable, a few pots of small plants, can also let you shuttle in the reinforced concrete, find a little The glow of the green.
In addition to good eye habits, you can also help relieve your visual fatigue by changing your computer. Change the background color of the computer desktop to light green, and the eyes no longer need to be stimulated by white. The method of protecting the eyes by changing the working environment can alleviate the discomfort caused by long-term use of the computer.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Block UV Rays As Long As It Is UV400
- Children Don't Have To Wear Sunglasses?
- Ultraviolet Light Is Not Equal To Strong Glare
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Photochromic Sunglasses
- Mirrored Sunglasses
- Only Need To Wear Sunglasses In Summer?
- What Is The Transmittance?
- Who Is Not Suitable For Photochromic Lens?
- Water Cleaning Method