People who are suitable for wearing anti-blue glasses:
1. Practitioners who have long faced computer work;
2. Practitioners working in a glare environment;
3. People who like to play mobile phones or watch electronic screens before going to bed or often in a darker environment;
People not suitable wearing anti-blue light glasses:
1. Because the lens has a ground color, it is not suitable for practitioners with high color requirements;
2. Children are not suitable for wearing blue light blocking eyeglasses, because the eye color perception is in the stage of development and is not suitable for long-term wear. (When kids watch movies and play with electronic products, they can wear the glasses).
Following are two styles anti-blue glasses, if you're interested in them, feel free to contact us.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Hundreds Of Reason For Why Polarized Lens
- Contact Lenses Really Break In The Eyes?
- Why Are Your Glasses Particularly Not Durable?
- Color Blind Glasses
- Misunderstanding Of Color Blind Glasses
- Precautions For Wearing Color Blind Glasses
- Can Sunglasses Frames Be Equipped With Myopic G...
- How To Measure The Width Of The Nose Bridge Of ...
- The Germany Customer 10000pcs Sunglasses Order ...
- New Arrivals - Pinhole Glasses