Children Don't Have To Wear Sunglasses?
- Oct 01, 2018 -
Expert say: Kids’ visual function are not completed, they need sunglasses! Many people think that children are so small that there is no need to wear sunglasses, even if they are worn, in order to look more cute. Expert introduced that children should wear sunglasses to protect their eyes in the strong sunshine. Because long-term photodamage accumulates to a certain extent, it affects the structure of the eye and the lens. Especially children under the age of 3, because their visual function has not yet completed development, it is necessary to avoid direct stimulation of strong sunlight.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Ultraviolet Light Is Not Equal To Strong Glare
- Polarized Sunglasses
- Photochromic Sunglasses
- Mirrored Sunglasses
- Only Need To Wear Sunglasses In Summer?
- What Is The Transmittance?
- Who Is Not Suitable For Photochromic Lens?
- Water Cleaning Method
- Anti Scratch ? Store Glasses Properly
- Lens Scratches Can Cause Astigmatism