⑴ Gray: Gray lenses to any chromatography can be balanced absorption, so watch the scene will only darken, but there will be no obvious color difference, to show the true natural feeling. belong to Neutral color
⑵ Brown Lenses: The removal of a large number of blue light, can improve the visual contrast and clarity, in the air pollution is serious or foggy conditions better wear.
Generally can block the smooth bright surface of the reflected light, wearing glasses can still see the fine parts, is the ideal choice for the driver.
⑶ Green Lenses: In the absorption of light at the same time, to maximize the green light to reach the eyes, so there is a cool and comfortable feeling, suitable for the eyes easy to fatigue people use.
⑷ Blue Gray lenses: Similar to the gray lenses, the same as the neutral lenses, but deeper color, visible light absorption rate is higher.
⑸ Mercury Lens: The surface of the lens adopts high-density specular coating.
Such lenses are more absorbing income reflecting visible light and are suitable for outdoor sports people.
⑹ Yellow Lenses: Strictly speaking, such lenses do not belong to the sun lenses, because they almost do not reduce visible light, but in the foggy and twilight time, yellow lenses can improve contrast, provide more accurate vision, so also known as night Vision Mirror.
Some young people wear the yellow lenses "sunglasses" for decoration use.
⑺ light blue, pale pink and other lenses: the same decorative more than practical lenses.
⑻ dark green Lenses: suction heat, bring cool feeling, but light transmittance and clarity is low, suitable for sun wear, not wear when driving.
⑼ Blue Lenses: Beach play can wear sun blue lenses, blue can effectively filter the sea and the sky reflected light blue. You should avoid using blue lenses when driving, because it will make us not clear the color of the traffic signal.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Maintain Sunglasses
- The France Customer Flocking Sunglasses Order F...
- The France Customer 1500pcs Folding Sunglasses ...
- Our VR Shooting Work Has Been Completed
- Is There Any Taboo In Wearing Sunglasses?
- How To Choose Sunglasses Of Different Colors?
- UV And UV400 Sunglasses
- UV Damage To Children's Eyes