Different Types Of Lens Coating
- Sep 13, 2018 -
Coating:A treatment applied to the surface of your lens to provide additional protection, utility, or style. Anti-reflective coating reduces the amount of distracting reflections bouncing off of your lenses. This type of coating is often applied to curved lenses. Hydrophobic coating acts as a waterproofing shield by sheliing water and sweat that your sunglasses may encounter. This also reduces spotting that may otherwise occur on the lens surface. Mirrored coating gives lenses the appearance of a mirror and can help reduce glare and bright light. Scratch-resistant coating helps prevent polycarbonate and other plastic lenses from scratching. Photochromic coating automatically darkens and lightens the tint of your lenses when the light changes.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Do You Hear About Biodegradable Sunglasses?
- Which Sunglasses Do You Like Best?
- Are Colored Glasses A Pair Of Sunglasses?
- The Color Of The Lens Is Not Equal To The UV Pr...
- Sunglasses Also Have A Shelf Life! (Have Yours ...
- The Elderly Must Wear Sunglasses In Summer
- How Do People With Special Needs Choose Sunglas...
- The Ophthalmologist Teaches You To Pick The Rig...
- What Should Be Paid Attention To When The Elder...
- People With Some Eye Diseases Best Not Wear Sun...