Eyebrows give people a unique facial feature. So be sure to find matching glasses! The shape of the eyebrows and the distance between them and your eyes can affect the choice of glasses frame. The top edge of the frame should be parallel to your eyebrows, do not cover or block them. This way your glasses will perfectly fit your face and highlight the eye.
This again shows that exceptions can prove universality. The wearer's eyebrows usually disappear behind a bold, stylish frame or large lens. In this case, check that the frame completely covers the eyebrows to ensure a harmonious appearance.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Choose The Color Of The Frame That Suits...
- Things To Watch Out For When Buying Sunglasses
- Photochromic Lens - Color Changing Lens
- Merry Christmas!
- Customer Order - Beer Opener Sunglasses Promotion
- Sunglasses Are The Communication “killer”
- Customer Order - Custom Logo Sunglasses
- Customer Order – Bamboo Temple Sunglasses
- Resin Lenses More Colorful Than Mineral Lenses?
- Casual Sunglasses - It Is Leisure!