Many consumers mistakenly believe that the color of the lens is like the color of the clothes, but the aesthetics are different, but the practicality is neglected; in fact, the different lens colors have different effects on the human eye's vision.
Here, first let's understand why there is colors.
As we all know, white light is composed of seven colors of "red orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple", each with a different wavelength.
When a lens absorbs light of other wavelengths and only transmits light of a certain wavelength, a certain color appears. And when we look at the world through the lenses of this color, it is like adding a filter when taking pictures.
Therefore, lenses of different colors have different meanings for the user.
From a professional perspective, brown and grey lenses are preferred. These two colors have good filterability and color perception, and can better distinguish various colors.
The brown color of the lenses is soft, so that the eyes are not easy to fatigue; in the case of air pollution and fog, it can increase the contrast between light and dark, and the wearing effect is good.
The gray lens is gentle and natural, because it can absorb evenly on any chromatogram, it will only darken when viewing the scene, there will be no obvious color difference, and it can show a more natural feeling, suitable for most people.
Followed by dark green, it can increase the green light reaching the eyes, so that the wearer has a cool and comfortable feeling, suitable for people who are prone to eye fatigue. But sometimes the color of the scene will change after passing the green lens.
The choice of yellow, red, pink, light blue, etc. should be cautious, because they are more decorative than practical, and to some extent affect the ability of the human eye to distinguish the surrounding colors.
But now many fashion youths will choose the popular "jelly color" lenses to "concave shape". This is of course no problem for purely decorative use; we would not recommend this type if you want a pair of sunglasses that are more comfortable to wear and more practical.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- UV And UV400 Sunglasses
- UV Damage To Children's Eyes
- How Old Do Your Children Should Wear Sunglasses?
- Types Of Sunglasses Hinges
- Different Types Of Lens Coating
- Do You Hear About Biodegradable Sunglasses?
- Which Sunglasses Do You Like Best?
- Are Colored Glasses A Pair Of Sunglasses?
- The Color Of The Lens Is Not Equal To The UV Pr...
- Sunglasses Also Have A Shelf Life! (Have Yours ...