The frame color is as important as the appearance shape in determining the effect of the glasses worn by a particular wearer. What kind of discoloration is better with a particular lens? What color frame should I choose? In addition to reflecting your personal taste, your glasses should complement the color of your hair, skin and eyes. These factors determine the color that suits you best. We distinguish between four different types, each named after one of the seasons. Finding the right type for you, then choosing the right color is much simpler!
The spring type has a peach-colored complexion and golden freckles, such as actress Nicole Kidman. Spring type often has golden or strawberry gold hair, and their eyes are blue, blue-green, green, green-brown or gold-green.
The following colors complement the spring-inspired complexion: natural white, creamy beige, lilac, salmon, cornflower, rose or warm brown tones and gold, bronze and bronze. We recommend gold, beige, lobster red or light brown frames.
Summer-type people usually have gray-gold hair and light blue, brown or gray eyes. They have a bright, radiant complexion and a very soft colour. Two typical examples are Hollywood stars Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt.
The most suitable color for the summer type is cool and intense, not too bright or too dark, such as gray-blue, rose, red, silver-gray and parchment white. Rose, light blue or violet is the perfect color for your glasses.
Fall-type people have gold, ivory or peach skin, think about Florence Welch (Florence + the Machine singer) or actor Julia Roberts. Many fall-type people have freckles, golden sparkling red hair, and dark brown, green-brown, or green eyes.
Earthy is ideal for autumnal styles such as brown, orange and dark green, as well as deep red, ivory and vanilla. Gold, bronze and bronze are also good choices. For glasses, consider gold and all natural colors as they will make your skin, eyes and hair more perfect.
Winter skin color includes olive, dark brown or cool light skin. Asians and Mediterranean people fall into this category. Winter styles usually have dark or black hair, and people with brighter skin look pale when they are not wearing makeup. A typical example of a winter type is the actor Zooey Deschanel, Elizabeth Taylor or Johnny Depp. The winter type has dice, blue or green eyes.
Clear and intense cool tones such as black, white, grey and blue are suitable for this type. Silver is the ideal choice.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Things To Watch Out For When Buying Sunglasses
- Photochromic Lens - Color Changing Lens
- Merry Christmas!
- Customer Order - Beer Opener Sunglasses Promotion
- Sunglasses Are The Communication “killer”
- Customer Order - Custom Logo Sunglasses
- Customer Order – Bamboo Temple Sunglasses
- Resin Lenses More Colorful Than Mineral Lenses?
- Casual Sunglasses - It Is Leisure!
- How To Properly Care For Your Sporty Glasses?