Special attention should be paid to the following people when using sunglasses:
Glaucoma patients: When wearing sunglasses, the visible light entering the eye is reduced, and the pupil is naturally enlarged. This change of pupil has no effect on healthy people, but for glaucoma patients, it increases the barrier of aqueous circulation in the eye, which is easy to induce acute episodes of glaucoma, redness, eye pain, headache, nausea, vomiting, sharp decline in vision, etc. symptom.
Therefore, glaucoma patients or suspected glaucoma are not recommended to wear sunglasses.
Color blind patients: full color blind wear sunglasses does not have much impact. However, some color-blind patients lack the ability to distinguish between several colors. When wearing sunglasses, they are even less able to distinguish colors.
There are also night blindness, optic nerve retinitis and other people are not suitable for wearing sunglasses.
Also, do not wear sunglasses indoors.
Because sunglasses will make the eyes of the people in relatively dark light, then the pupil will subconsciously dilute and the vision will be affected. In order to see more clearly, it is natural to watch the object. For a long time, the eyes are over-adjusted, and it is easy to cause symptoms such as visual fatigue and photophobia.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Choose Sunglasses Of Different Colors?
- UV And UV400 Sunglasses
- UV Damage To Children's Eyes
- How Old Do Your Children Should Wear Sunglasses?
- Types Of Sunglasses Hinges
- Different Types Of Lens Coating
- Do You Hear About Biodegradable Sunglasses?
- Which Sunglasses Do You Like Best?
- Are Colored Glasses A Pair Of Sunglasses?
- The Color Of The Lens Is Not Equal To The UV Pr...