Lens Scratches Can Cause Astigmatism
- Oct 06, 2018 -
Adults usually don't change their glasses for a long time. If it is not properly stored, the lens has scratches. If it is in the center of the lens or the area of the scratch is large, it will affect the vision, the eye is also prone to fatigue, and may even cause astigmatism. It is recommended to replace the lens at this time. Of course, if the scratches are small and do not interfere with sight, the problem is not big.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Prevent Premature Myopia From Occurring ...
- Myopia Sunglasses
- How To Choose Reading Glasses?
- How Should I Maintain A Resin Coated Lens?
- If Sunglasses Are Too Curved, It Will Hurt The ...
- Stay Away From “sunglasses Syndrome”
- Please Wear Night Vision Glasses When Driving A...
- Professional Glasses
- How Do Women In The Workplace Deal With Visual ...
- Don’t Forget To Wear Sunglasses When Driving Un...