- Oct 03, 2018 -
One-way mirror. American police uncle likes this very much! In this way, the other party does not see the eyes and expressions of the police, which is conducive to self-protection. The color of the specular reflective coating is varied, depending on the thickness and structure of the coating, while the wearer's visual perception is not colorful, usually brown or gray. Reflective coatings reduce the light passing through the lens by 10-60%, making them ideal for deserts, seas, rivers, snowy mountains and high altitudes. It is very popular in extreme sports.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Only Need To Wear Sunglasses In Summer?
- What Is The Transmittance?
- Who Is Not Suitable For Photochromic Lens?
- Water Cleaning Method
- Anti Scratch ? Store Glasses Properly
- Lens Scratches Can Cause Astigmatism
- How To Prevent Premature Myopia From Occurring ...
- Myopia Sunglasses
- How To Choose Reading Glasses?
- How Should I Maintain A Resin Coated Lens?