At present, if you want to wear sunglasses for myopia, there are several ways:
Clip on sunglasses: It has certain convenience in use, but the clip positioning operation has some troubles, and it is not particularly beautiful. It is not particularly convenient to separate and store the storage and access. Maybe you can consider FLYMOON Clip-on Flip Up Sunglasses.
Photochromic lens: The chemical substance of silver halide is added to the lens, so that the original transparent and colorless lens will become colored lens when it is exposed to strong light, so it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Non-polarized myopia sunglasses: mainly used dyed lenses, need to select professional brand lens manufacturers to pre-dye, the color will be more stable.
Myopic polarized sunglasses: In addition to the basic UV protection function, polarized sunglasses also have anti-glare, reflective light on the road surface, scales on the water surface, etc., suitable for driving, fishing, traveling, and daily wear.
The disadvantage is that if the degree of myopia is deep, the lens will be thicker. Of course, it can also be equipped with a lens with a higher refractive index. The price is slightly more expensive, but the lens is thinner.
In general, sunglasses that are used by people who drive, ride, or love sports, are recommended to be suitable for myopic polarized sunglasses.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Choose Reading Glasses?
- How Should I Maintain A Resin Coated Lens?
- If Sunglasses Are Too Curved, It Will Hurt The ...
- Stay Away From “sunglasses Syndrome”
- Please Wear Night Vision Glasses When Driving A...
- Professional Glasses
- How Do Women In The Workplace Deal With Visual ...
- Don’t Forget To Wear Sunglasses When Driving Un...
- Lens Color: Medium Depth Is Better
- The Real Purpose Of Wearing Sunglasses