- Oct 03, 2018 -
The myopic crowd likes the convenience of discolored sunglasses, and the color of the lens becomes darker or lighter with the intensity of the light. However, the lens does not change color immediately when entering indoor or outdoor environments. The car windshield can interfere with lens discoloration and is therefore less effective when driving. In cold environments, the lens changes slowly. Sometimes the room light is too strong and the lens color is darker and looks very different. The discolored lenses are not dark enough, especially in the strong reflection of the sun, such as beach, snow, water sports, etc., can not replace sunglasses, can not bring enough visual comfort.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Mirrored Sunglasses
- Only Need To Wear Sunglasses In Summer?
- What Is The Transmittance?
- Who Is Not Suitable For Photochromic Lens?
- Water Cleaning Method
- Anti Scratch ? Store Glasses Properly
- Lens Scratches Can Cause Astigmatism
- How To Prevent Premature Myopia From Occurring ...
- Myopia Sunglasses
- How To Choose Reading Glasses?