- Oct 02, 2018 -
It can reduce glare and is used for horizontal roads and water, ice, and snow. Wear it while driving, skiing, water skiing, golfing, and cycling. After cataract surgery, sensitive to light, the choice of polarized sunglasses can improve visual comfort. Please be careful when driving, wearing polarized glasses, you will not see the LED display in the car, GPS and mobile phone screen, digital display of ATM and fuel pump. Color recommendation: yellow, brown, blue, can filter blue light. Polarized sunglasses cannot be used for flight. For certain sports, such as golfing, wearing polarized sunglasses may cause some visual information to be lost, affecting expressiveness.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Photochromic Sunglasses
- Mirrored Sunglasses
- Only Need To Wear Sunglasses In Summer?
- What Is The Transmittance?
- Who Is Not Suitable For Photochromic Lens?
- Water Cleaning Method
- Anti Scratch ? Store Glasses Properly
- Lens Scratches Can Cause Astigmatism
- How To Prevent Premature Myopia From Occurring ...
- Myopia Sunglasses