1, decorative beauty, 2, occlusion of eye defects, 3, can reduce the eyes of the ciliaris under strong light adjustment burden, 4, shielding harmful light, 4, protect the eyes from harm.
Disadvantages: 1, the quality of the lens is easy to damage the eye, can not resist radiation, UV, not polarized to help people's effect, 2, Daiju will be left under the bridge of the nose scar, 3, to the ears increased weight
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Maintain Sunglasses
- The France Customer Flocking Sunglasses Order F...
- The France Customer 1500pcs Folding Sunglasses ...
- Our VR Shooting Work Has Been Completed
- Is There Any Taboo In Wearing Sunglasses?
- How To Choose Sunglasses Of Different Colors?
- UV And UV400 Sunglasses
- UV Damage To Children's Eyes
- How Old Do Your Children Should Wear Sunglasses?