(1) UV (UV-resistant): The perception of light by the human eye range is 380~780mm (ie, visible light), ultraviolet radiation refers to the wavelength of less than 380mm of light (not visible). The meaning of UV380 is that it can effectively block the wavelength of light below 380mm.
The UV400 standard, which also blocks part of the visible light, loses some of its color.
(2) Plate (plastic): The front ring for the plastic sheet made of mirror frame.
(3) Memory (anti-deformation): the ability to resist deformation of the lens frame.
(4) Polarizing (polarized light, polarization filter): Refers to the lens in the middle of the addition of polarizing film to filter miscellaneous light, glare effect.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Maintain Sunglasses
- The France Customer Flocking Sunglasses Order F...
- The France Customer 1500pcs Folding Sunglasses ...
- Our VR Shooting Work Has Been Completed
- Is There Any Taboo In Wearing Sunglasses?