1. The main role of sunglasses is to filter ultraviolet rays. Excessive ultraviolet (UV) exposure to sunlight can cause cataracts, eyelid skin cancer, and electro-optic ophthalmia. Even wearing a wide-brimmed hat can only block about 50% of the ultraviolet rays from reaching the eye. Therefore, it is necessary to wear sunglasses when the sun is strong.
2. Sunglasses can filter short-wavelength blue light. The study found that long-term exposure to ultraviolet light and short-wavelength blue light is a risk factor for age-related macular variation.
3. In the summer, wearing sunglasses can reduce the burden of the eye's ciliary muscles under strong light, allowing the eyes to look at the objects comfortably under natural light.
Of course, sunglasses can play such an important protective role for our eyes. There is a crucial premise that quality is qualified. We've been a producer in this field for about 8 years. We don't produce low-end eyewear. We are the professional sunglasses/eyeglasses factory in China. You can count on Flymoon.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- Don't Think That Sunglasses Can Really Replace ...
- Cat Eye Sunglasses For Antumn
- Why Does Vision Problems Cause Headaches?
- Does Wearing Eyeglasses For A Long Time Cause E...
- Blue Light Blocking Eyeglasses
- Hundreds Of Reason For Why Polarized Lens
- Contact Lenses Really Break In The Eyes?
- Why Are Your Glasses Particularly Not Durable?
- Color Blind Glasses
- Misunderstanding Of Color Blind Glasses