UV, which refers to invisible light with a wavelength of 100 to 400 nanometers (nm) in sunlight. According to the wavelength of ultraviolet light can be divided into:
● UVA (wavelength 320 ~ 400nm, long-wave UV)
UVA is much more penetrating to clothing and human skin than UVB, reaching the dermis layer and acting on melanin in the epidermis, and is therefore also known as the "tanning segment."
Although UVA does not cause acute inflammation of the skin, it still has skin damage, but the process is slow. It is terrible that it can be accumulated for a long time. Therefore, UVA is also one of the causes of skin aging and serious damage.
● UVB (wavelength 280 ~ 320nm, medium wave UV)
UVB has moderate penetration, most of which is absorbed by the ozone layer when it enters the atmosphere, and less than 2% can reach the Earth's surface.
However, due to the high energy capacity of UVB, long-term or excessive irradiation still causes strong photodamage to the skin, causing dermal blood vessels to dilate in the irradiated site, causing symptoms such as tanning, redness, peeling and skin aging, and severe skin cancer. . Therefore, UVB is also known as the sunburn segment of ultraviolet light.
● UVC (wavelength 100 ~ 280nm, short-wave UV)
UVC has a weak penetrating ability and cannot penetrate most of the transparent glass or plastic, and is almost completely absorbed by the ozone layer when it passes through the stratosphere on the earth's surface and cannot reach the surface of the earth. However, in recent years, the ozone layer has been continuously damaged, and the damage of UVC to the human body has gradually attracted people's attention.
In summary, we found that UVC is completely absorbed by the Earth's ozone layer and reaches the surface of the Earth with UVA and UVB. Ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes except for damage to the skin. All FLYMOON Sunglasses are with UV400 protection, please rest assured to buy.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- UV Damage To Children's Eyes
- How Old Do Your Children Should Wear Sunglasses?
- Types Of Sunglasses Hinges
- Different Types Of Lens Coating
- Do You Hear About Biodegradable Sunglasses?
- Which Sunglasses Do You Like Best?
- Are Colored Glasses A Pair Of Sunglasses?
- The Color Of The Lens Is Not Equal To The UV Pr...
- Sunglasses Also Have A Shelf Life! (Have Yours ...
- The Elderly Must Wear Sunglasses In Summer