What Color Lenses Can Protect The Eyes?
- Sep 24, 2018 -
The yellow lens can reduce visual fatigue and make the eyes more comfortable, which can effectively prevent most harmful light. Black, brown, and gray sunglasses have different filtering effects. In general, gray lenses absorb infrared light and 98% of ultraviolet light, while yellow or brown lenses filter out large amounts of blue light. “Blue-ray is the most harmful to people's eyes.” Wearing yellow glasses can effectively filter out blue light, which greatly improves visual contrast and sharpness. Especially for patients with macular degeneration, yellow glasses should be worn to reduce blue light damage. “If you don’t choose a yellow lens, the tinted lens is not bad.”
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- How To Choose Men's Sunglasses
- Glasses Cloth Is Not Used To Wipe Glasses?
- The Darker The Lens, The More Eye Protection?
- Let Your Eyes Rest Well
- What Happened After 50 Hours Of Sunglasses Expo...
- How To Do With Fogging Glasses Lens?
- Always With Computer, How To Protect Your Eyes?
- Block UV Rays As Long As It Is UV400
- Children Don't Have To Wear Sunglasses?
- Ultraviolet Light Is Not Equal To Strong Glare