● Sunglasses should block 98 to 99% of UV rays.
● Polarized sunglasses diminish the glare of the sun, allowing an individual to see clearly.
● Polarized lenses can be replaced every year or two, so they remain just as effective in guarding your eyesight.
● An approximate 40% of those that wear sunglasses in the U.S. wear them for health reasons.
● Polarized sunglasses are popular for hunting, fishing, golfing, and driving long distances.
- What Is Sunglasses?
- Solar Mirror Product Introduction
- Stained Lenses
- Introduction To Solar Mirror Function
- The Parameters Of The Sunglasses
- Different Kinds Of Sunglasses
- Classification Of Sunglasses Lenses
- Color Types Of Lenses And Their Respective Char...
- The Advantage And Disadvantage Of Sunglasses
- The Use Of Sunglasses Is Common Sense
- 10 Interesting Facts About Sunglasses
- What Color Shades Of Sunglasses Are Suitable Fo...
- Custom Sunglasses For Wedding
- Daily Maintenance Of Sunglasses
- Three Superstar Style Shades For Ladies
- Cat Eye Sunglasses
- New Models - One Piece Candy Color Lens Rimless...
- Hot Selling Bamboo Sunglasses, Send To Germany